Convenience, accuracy and efficiency all in one
Single-use 100-mL bags available in the following dosage forms and strengths:
- Levetiracetam in 0.82% sodium chloride injection (500 mg/100 mL)
- Levetiracetam in 0.75% sodium chloride injection (1000 mg/100 mL)
- Levetiracetam in 0.54% sodium chloride injection (1500 mg/100 mL)
Simple preparation and administration
- Premixed and ready to administer, no dilution required
- Levetiracetam in Sodium Chloride Injection is administered as a 15-minute IV infusion.
- Prelabeled, color-coded doses available in 3 strengths
- Single-use, 100-mL dual port bag
How can the ONLY ready-to-administer bag help your institution?Calculate Time Savings Now
Click here for full Prescribing Information.
- Starting dose: 1000 mg/day, given as 500 mg twice daily
- Dose increase: Every 2 weeks by 1000 mg/day as needed and tolerated to the recommended dose of 3000 mg/day*
- For adult patients with impaired renal function, dosing must be individualized according to patient's renal function status. Please see full Prescribing Information for additional information.
- Patients should be advised to notify their physician if they are pregnant prior to therapy.
- Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- Physically compatible and chemically stable for at least 24 hours when mixed with lorazepam, diazepam, and valproate sodium and stored at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- Shelf life is 24 months.